- An electric shock occurs when a person comes into contact with an electrical energy source.
- Electrical energy flows through a portion of the body causing a shock.
- Exposure to electrical energy may result in no injury at all or may result in devastating damage or death.
- Many people get electric shocks obtained from man-made objects such as electrical appliances, electrical wires, and electrical circuitry.
- In addition, lightning strikes are a natural form of electric shock.
- Burns are the most common injury from electric shock and lightning strikes.
If a person is going to help someone who has sustained a high voltage shock, he or she needs to be very careful not to become a second victim of a similar electrical shock. If a high voltage line has fallen to the ground, there may be a circle of current spreading out from the tip of the line, especially if the earth is wet or if the voltage line contacts water.
Flash injuries occur when electrical energy only travels to the skin; indirect injuries caused by man – made electrical devices and lightning strikes may be caused by flame due to clothing catching on fire.
Electric products should be handled with care. Save them from water although most of them are made up of water proof covering for protection. While cleaning electric devices always use moist material not too wet. Its better to use surface cleaners as they can be easily wiped off without leaving any liquid on the surface. We should keep the space clean and do regular dusting of our space. This would help having less dust on the electric devices in the space as well. We should clean the dust with dry cloth or tissue paper as well. To keep the devices new looking, we can apply suitable surface polish on them. Vinegar is a great surface cleaner and polish. We can dip a cloth slightly with vinegar and clean the required surfaces.
However, all this effort can be reduced by installing the best electric products which are more safer and reliable to use.
For product details, visit our webiste: http://www.heroelectric.com/